You can use a Senseware Modbus Bridge, BACnet Bridge, or Pulse Bridge to connect to the Dent PowerScout 3037.
- Connect the +- RS-485 terminals to the +- Modbus Sensor Bridge terminals with 2-wire.
- Configure the registers you want to read from the Modbus Configuration page in the Senseware platform. Reference the Dent PS3037 Meter Manual to see the available registers.
- Create and add tiles or charts to a Dashboard to display the data you are collecting from the meter.
A pulse connection provides a simple set-up, but does not provide information available via Modbus, such as line voltage, power factor, etc.
- Connect the 2 wires from one of the connectors of the Pulse Sensor Bridge to the Dent digital output connector. Make sure the bridge is configured as 'Bridge Voltage Source' on the Module Configuration page. Connect the Senseware bridge to a Node and power the Node. It will automatically start collecting the pulse and send it to the Senseware Cloud.
- Find your pulse conversion to kWh. This information can be found in the Dent PS3037 Meter Manual and can be configured on the meter.
- Create a pulse-based meter in the Meters App.
- Add tiles or charts to a Dashboard to display the data you are collecting from the meter.