Adding layouts to your Dashboard provides a simple way to view data from connected sensors and equipment with relation to deployed locations. Once you have uploaded a layout in the System Status, you can add a layout widget to your Dashboard.
Creating a Layout Widget:
- After uploading a layout in the System Status and placing your modules, add a layout widget to an existing or new Dashboard
- Click the add widget button, following by Layout Widget
- Enter a name for the widget, select the Installation, widget size, and the default floor to display.
- Click 'Save' and the layout will appear on your Dashboard
- a) Click a module on the widget to add channels
b) Click the ‘Edit’ button below the widget to add channels and thresholds to be displayed. Surpassing these thresholds will cause a module to change color. Click 'Save'
Note: Modules that do not have data added will be striped and not have colors
Interacting with the Layout Widget:
- Hover over a module to show basic identifying information.
- Click a module to show the data for various channels on the Module; click again to deselect it
- The arrows can be used to navigate between floors
- Selecting a channel will graph the relevant data on the main chart
- Multiple channels can be selected from multiple modules