The dashboard allows you to view data from all of your sensors in one place and display that data in a way that is most meaningful to you.
Your dashboard is fully customizable–you can add, remove, and edit tiles, set warnings and critical warnings for sensor data, and even implement conversion functions and multipliers.
To start creating your dashboard, simply begin by adding widgets. While you can have a dashboard filled with widgets, you can also organize and sort the widgets into various sections/categories. Above groups of widgets on the dashboard, you can see the labels that identify the various categories that you have created for your dashboard.
1. You can add a new category when you add or edit a widget on your dashboard.
2. After selecting a widget type, start typing the name of the new category in the Category field. Once done typing, select your new category in the drop down menu that is followed by '(New Category)'. Finish setting up your tile and press save.
3. You can now add tiles to your new category. You can also edit and rearrange previously created tiles to place them into a different category.
Once you have created a category, you are able to collapse, rename, copy, shift the order, or delete.
1. Click on the plus/minus sign to expand or collapse a category.
2. Click on the gear icon to rename the category.
3. Shift the order in which your categories appear in your dashboard by clicking the up or down arrows.
4. Click the copy icon to copy a category and all widgets contained in the category.
5. If you'd like to delete a category, click the trash icon located to the right of the category header. This action will delete all the widgets inside that category.