Senseware's Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Sensor Packages makes it easy to deploy and monitor a variety of environmental conditions in seconds. These packages can provide the following sensor data depending on your ordered configuration:
- Temperature, Relative Humidity
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC)
- Particulate Matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, and total number of counted particle sizes)
- Add-on gases: CO, H₂S, SO₂, O₃, NO₂, HCHO (Formaldehyde)
Plug the Sensor Package into a wall outlet using the provided wall power adapter (4-5 feet above the ground). The CO₂ and VOC sensors automatically calibrate and will reach full operational accuracy within 24-48 hours, although readings will be available before this time.
Note: Be sure to mount the IAQ enclosure vertically, not horizontally, in order to ensure proper airflow for accurate temperature/relative humidity readings when other sensors are present.
If your Indoor Air Quality bridge is version 3.4.5 or higher then you can manually calibrate your CO, H₂S, SO₂, O₃, and NO₂ sensors to 'zero' when in clean air by performing a hard reset.
Power: 3.3V DC
Output (depending on sensors present):
- Temperature (°F/°C) / Relative Humidity (%): T/RH: ± 0.3°C, RH: ± 2%
- Carbon Dioxide (CO₂): 400-5000 ppm +/- 25 ppm, ± 3% of reading
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC): 0-1187 ppb
Particulate Matter: PM1.0 (μg/m³) / PM2.5 (μg/m³) / PM10 (μg/m³) / # particles ⌀>x μm in 0.1L of Air (x = 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10):
PM2.5: 0-500 μg/m³, ± 10%
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-1000 ppm, ± 3%
- Formaldehyde (HCHO): 0-2.50 μg/m³, < ± 5%
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H₂S): 0-10 ppm, ± 3%
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO₂): 0-10 ppm, ± 3%
- Ozone (O₃): 0-20 ppm, ± 3%
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO₂): 0-20 ppm, ± 3%
Size (inches): 4.2x 4.2 x 1.5
Weight (ounces): 4.9*
*Dependent on which sensors are included in the IAQ package