[Beta] Layouts released
- You can now upload floor plans as a true .pdf or .svg and overlay your modules on one or multiple floors via the Layout tool for each Installation
- You can now view how your modules connect to each other via the Layout view in the System Status. Toggle the view to see the usual System Status View
- You can now add a Layout widget to your dashboard to see your data directly on your floor plans, and if any thresholds are met
Installation Summaries released
- You can now see high level information about how much hardware is online/offline and how many data streams are active
- You can now create your own reports and download them or automatically receive them via email.
Dashboards Feature Updates
1. Generate Dashboards
You can now automatically generate a new dashboard with widgets and charts based on all modules or data types from a single installation.
Generate a dashboard by module to create a separate category for each Node and the connected bridge and sensors. Generate a dashboard by data type to create a separate category for each data type that our system has pre-defined. If you're not sure which method works best for you, remember, you can always edit and move the widgets created in one category to a different category.
a. Select the installation you would like to create a dashboard in the 'Installation' drop-down menu
b. Click the 'Generate Dashboard' button
c. Select the organization the dashboard should be associated with, dashboard permissions, and whether you would like the data to be organized by data type or module
d. Click 'Submit' and you will have a fully-featured dashboard in seconds!
2. Generate Widgets in Dashboards
In addition to generating a new dashboard based on an installation, we've created a new feature where you can generate widgets based on modules from other installations onto an existing dashboard. This allows you to easily combine data from multiple installations into a single dashboard.
a. Select the dashboard you wish to update in the 'Dashboard' drop-down menu
b. Click the 'Generate' button to the upper right of the page
c. Select which installation you'd like to draw information from
d. Select how you would like the data organized (by data type or module).
e. Select the modules you would like to add data from. By default, the Bulk Generate tool will select all modules available in the installation, but you can unselect the modules you don't need
f. Click 'Add To Dashboard' and the new data will be added to the bottom of the existing dashboard in a new category
Additional Dashboard Improvements
We've also made some major improvements to the dashboard loading time, that will load more data into charts much faster
New App: Data forwards
- The app has an improved UI for managing many data forwards with many channels
- You can now set custom HTTP headers on your data forwards
- The app also shows the status of each data forward
- Read more
New widget: IAQ Widget
- The IAQ widget shows all your air quality data in one place
- It also shows important warnings and thresholds, as well as the EPA Air Quality Index
- You can now clone dashboards, dashboard categories, and widgets
- Collapsible dashboard categories
- Read more
User & Location Updates
- International zip codes are now supported on the installation page
- International phone numbers are now supported for users and text notifications
Weather App Updates
- You can now select units (C/F) when you create new weather locations in the Weather App
- The Weather App can now compute observed yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily Heating and Cooling Degree Days (HDD, CDD)
Overall UI performance improvements
- Fixed Dashboard Charts now have an option to enable exporting in the chart settings
- If there are multiple thresholds with the same value on a fixed chart, the threshold is only rendered once
- Thresholds are now editable in the Account Notifications
- Added Permissions for teams to invite other users to join their teams
- Pie chart flickering bug has been fixed
- Widget editing bug has been fixed where the first channel was sometimes not properly selected
Controls App Release
Senseware’s Controls App is a centralized location to configure, set and monitor your controls using our Timer Control Bridge or Modbus Control Bridge. In addition to performing on/off operations, modifying set points, and operating manual overrides on your equipment, the Controls App expands the control parameters, allowing Sensor inputs to control multiple pieces of equipment, such as HVAC start time or exterior lights.
- Setting multiple schedules to easily and remotely toggle between normal hours and holiday hours
- Creating conditional controls to trigger equipment based on Sensor environmental conditions
- Grouping multiple points of control under one schedule
- Modifying setpoints/schedules on equipment using Modbus
Account Page Refresh
The new account page is easier to use than ever before. Notable changes include:
- The Team Permission settings, located in the Teams > Permissions section of the new Account Page.
- The Notification settings, located in Teams > Notifications section of the new Account Page.
- The User Profile settings, located in the User section of the new Account Page.
Add Category Location Change
You can now add categories when creating or editing a widget.